Welcome to African Leadership Academy's online application portal. The application window for the incoming Class of 2023 is officially open! Your online application is hosted by Submittable, our trusted submissions manager.
Please note the following:
- This form is the registration form for the ALA application. This registration form will only take a few minutes and ask for basic demographic information, and once you submit the registration form, you will receive an email with the link to the main application. The main application consists of a longer form that asks questions about your family, your education, and your passions and interests. You are required to complete both steps in order to be considered for admission.
- You will need to create an account on this portal before getting started. Please take note of the email address and password that you use for this platform; if you change your email address or password before submitting your application, you will be locked out of the system and will need to create a new application. You will use the same username and password to complete the main application (step 2) so please ensure that you keep your username and password handy.
- Before you begin your application, please click here to download our Application Guide. This Guide contains very relevant information that will support you in submitting your application.
- This registration form is also available in French and Portuguese. Please apply in the language that you are most comfortable with. Arabic applications may be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not fill out the English or French application in Arabic.
- If you will like to access this page again in the future, please bookmark this page in your browser for easy access.
- To apply for the 2023-2024 school year, you must have been born on or after 1 September 2003.
- This registration form takes just a few minutes and can be completed in one step. However, you do not have to complete the initial form in one sitting. Before you leave the application portal, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Draft."
- Once you have completed the registration form, you should submit your application by clicking 'Submit' at the bottom of the application page. Once you submit, you will get an email with the link to the main application form. Please note that you can submit your application only once and that once submitted, you will not be able to make changes to your application information using the online application system.
- Deadlines for the Class of 2023: Early Decision deadline has been extended to 15th October 2022. The Regular Decision deadline is January 9, 2023. NOTE: Submitting your application by the early decision deadlines only guarantees earlier notice of your admissions decision.
- Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
African Leadership Academy